20 Years of Continued Trust and Success
William P. Klein
T: (415) 693-9107
F: (415) 693-9222
Four Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, CA 94111
William Klein is the managing principle of the Klein Law Group, a business and employment law firm, and has been practicing law for 23 years specializing in business litigation. He is a member of the Business Law section of the California State Bar and has successfully litigated, mediated and arbitrated hundreds of business and employment cases.
Mr. Klein works diligently to empower clients and provide sensible business guidance for both transactional and litigation strategies. Described by clients as “easy to talk to” Mr. Klein offers classes on sexual harassment training and serves as a member of the board of directors for at least one international business client.
- business litigation;
- employment litigation;
- corporate law and compliance;
- partnership disputes;
- international trade law;
- contract disputes;
- mergers and acquisitions.
- San Francisco Law School, JD
- City University of New York, Brooklyn College, BA
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California; and
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.