Employment Law Litigation and Counsel
Klein Law Group provides comprehensive employment law legal representation. We bring substantial expertise to litigating a wide range of employment related claims. With more than 20-year experience of working with various industries, we are equipped with an in-depth understanding of how employment claims impact employers. We regularly appear before the California and Federal agencies and the California and Federal Courts, representing clients in the following areas of employment law:
- Employee misclassification (independent contractors and exempt employees);
- Unpaid compensation (minimum wage, overtime, premiums for missed meal and rest breaks, mileage reimbursement, split shifts);
- Wrongful termination on the basis of race, gender, age, disability, religion, national origin, and sexual orientation;
- Sexual harassment and pregnancy discrimination;
- Retaliation for reporting or refusing to participate in unlawful business practices;
We help our clients to understand their workplace rights and responsibilities. We take great pride in resolving our clients’ employment law problems efficiently, effectively, and with the goals of our clients always in the forefront.