Over Twenty Five Years of Litigation Experience
Klein Law Group LLP’s attorneys have vast experience in representing diverse businesses. Our clients are based in San Francisco, the Bay Area, California and across the world. We represent small and large businesses in a broad range of matters including business formation, regulatory compliance, daily business matters, and assets protection. In addition, Klein Law Group’s attorneys regularly defend our clients against lawsuits brought by consumers, employees and state agencies. Our representative client list includes the following industries:
- Food and Beverage Companies (restaurants, bars, nightclubs, etc);
- Automotive Dealerships;
- Insurance Brokers and Agents;
- Healthcare Industry;
- Employers/Employees; and
- Transportation Industry.
- Hourly Fees. The firm charges at an hourly rate for services where there are no minimum fees and each hour that is billed is in increments of one-tenth of an hour (6 minutes each)
- Contingent Fee. Our clients do not pay any legal fee until the case is resolved and there is a financial recovery for the client.
- Hybrid. A mix of contingent fee and hourly rate.
- Retainer Agreements. We provide certain numbers of hours annually and semi-annually for a discounted hourly rate.